RemorseWoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RemorseWoW Where PvP Started!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Timterify/ Developer Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Timterify

Timterify/ Developer Application Empty
PostSubject: Timterify/ Developer Application   Timterify/ Developer Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:39 pm

Name: Tim

Alright well I am looking to be a Dev for the 255 server. Reason being is that those type of servers are my specialty. I have worked on many level 200+ servers. All of which haven't really been all too successful. I can script in SQL, LUA, and I am working on learning some HTML (Which isn't really needed for server development.). I have a very creative mind and can come up with new fun and interesting things for the server. As of now the 255 server isn't all to exciting but if accepted expect to see bigger and better things on the server.

I am a pretty active person. I play wow probably 30+ hours a week. I have a lot of free time on my hands and I would like to spent that time coming up with new ideas.

I really don't know what all to put down on this so if there is anything I need to add feel free to let me know and I will update my post.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000521982942
Epixx

PostSubject: Re: Timterify/ Developer Application   Timterify/ Developer Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:44 pm

Hi I'm one of the developers here. I shall post a real format to apply on. It's rather better then typing a story.

BTW. Were getting a new forum by TONIGHT!
Back to top Go down
Timterify

PostSubject: Re: Timterify/ Developer Application   Timterify/ Developer Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:52 pm

Hah yea it's hard trying to apply without an outline. Don't know what to put down and what not to put down.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000521982942
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Timterify/ Developer Application   Timterify/ Developer Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Timterify/ Developer Application
Page 1 of 1