RemorseWoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RemorseWoW Where PvP Started!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Timterify... TIM

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Timterify

Timterify... TIM Empty
PostSubject: Timterify... TIM   Timterify... TIM I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:50 pm

Hey what's up guys and gals. My name's Tim and I am 19 years young. I spend most of my time playing wow but when I'm not I enjoy skateboarding and snowboarding. I am not your typical wow player. On the inside I am a Geek or Nerd, whatever you wana call it, but on the outside I am more of a Skateboarder/Snowboarder. I am a really nice person and hardly ever get pissed off. Every chance I get I try and help people out to the best of my ability. I grew up living by the rule of treating people how you want to be treated.

Well thats all I can really think of right now lol. Anyways looking forward to playing with ya'll and gettin to know ya.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000521982942
Lewis
Admin
Lewis

Timterify... TIM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timterify... TIM   Timterify... TIM I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:14 am

Welcome to RemorseWoW Tim Smile

I love the 'I grew up living by the rule of treating people how you want to be treated. ' - Shame some people don't treat us like it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.remorsewow.net
Thomasum

Timterify... TIM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timterify... TIM   Timterify... TIM I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:28 am

Welcome to the server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Timterify... TIM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timterify... TIM   Timterify... TIM I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Timterify... TIM
Page 1 of 1