RemorseWoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RemorseWoW Where PvP Started!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nesphir's GM Application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nesphir

Nesphir's GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Nesphir's GM Application.   Nesphir's GM Application. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:20 pm

Hellou,all. :)

1. What is your name?

My name is Luka Masic.

2. How old are you?

I'm 15 year's old,but I know I have to be 17.

3. Where do you live?

I live in Croatia,Zagreb.

4. Do you speak fluent english?

Yes,I was born in California and I lived there 5 years,so I speak fluent.

5. How long have you played on RemorseWoW private servers?

I play 1 week.But I played on my brothers account I made my self new one 1/2 days ago.

6. How much do you spend on World of Warcraft a day and our servers?

I spand more then 5 hours.

7. Tell us a little bit about yourself, e.g. Hobbies?

Well I love gaming and programming.I lisen techno,trance and house.I'm very mature and helpful.I hate rasist people and people witch sware.I have big patience. :)
I'm playing World of Warcraft for 5 years.Three years on retail on Burning Blade and two years of private.

8. Have you had any previous experience as a GameMaster and where?

Yes I had my own server with friends but we shut it down becouse of low population.And I was GM on Venouse-WoW but its down too.

9. Why do you think you would be a good RemorseWoW GameMaster? Why should we hire you and no somebody else?

I would help server a lot.And I have big knowledge and experience about GameMaster powers.
I don't say that you should hire me.But I know a lot about World of Warcraft and I know how to help server.
I'm also know a lot about programming and C++.

10. Someone comes online on the server and asks for items/gear/gold, what would you do and why? What if the player started to insult you, what would you do?

Well I read rules of server,so I know GM's are NOT allowed to give items/gear/gold to players.I would tell player that I'm not allowed to give and that he can do it himself.
If he insult me I would give him warning and if he do it again I would mute him for 3 mins.

11. You are on a Non-GM account and you notice a GM pvp'ing as he uses .revive and .mod commands, you tell him to stop but he carrys on. You say that you are a GM and that you are going to report him. He then bans your character, your log onto another character but the GM is not online. What would you do?

Well first of all I would take proofs SS or record it.
Next I would tell him to stop and I will report him.If he bans my account.I would report him post those SS or record on forums, and tell Owner or Admin.

12. For a strange reason, a GM gets furious at you, he is threatening that he will get you kicked from the staff team or banned. Mabye he was in a mood or it was a mistake that had happened to him or from another GM? What would you do if he banned you but no Admin is online to contact.

I would report him on forums and sand a message on forums to Admin or Head GM that ,that GM done that.

13. What would be the first thing you would like to improve if you became a GM?
I would fix something in mall.Create new events as:Maze event,stairs...I would make events every day if that is possible, like PvP,Running,Boss event...I will also call my friends to join server so server have higher population. :)

14. Do you have ventrilo and a working microphone?

Yes,both of it. :)

Any additional information? (This is not required, if you wish to improve your application then you may add it here that does not apply to the questions above)
I hope you enjoy reading my application and that you like it. :P [b]
Back to top Go down
Thomasum

PostSubject: Re: Nesphir's GM Application.   Nesphir's GM Application. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:54 pm

Nesphir wrote:
Hellou,all. Smile

2. How old are you?

I'm 15 year's old,but I know I have to be 17.
[b]

- Could you tell me what you meen with that ?
If you 15, you could not know how it feels to be 17. Doesnt make sense.

Nesphir wrote:

13. What would be the first thing you would like to improve if you became a GM?
I would fix something in mall.
- What would that be ?
Do you think your free to fix up things in mall ?

[b]

- What would that be ?
Do you think your free to fix up things in mall ?

Personaly i think you got kinda lack of English. But it sounds like got good experience.
But, i cant do anything with it. Im just telling you my opinion.

But, good luck with your application.
- Eksor.
Back to top Go down
Lewis
Admin
Lewis

PostSubject: Re: Nesphir's GM Application.   Nesphir's GM Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:57 am

Hello,

It's great to see that you have applied to be a GameMaster here at RemorseWoW - However, the message goes to everyone else to applied. - There are currently no GameMaster positions so your application will be on hold untill we decide to open GM positions. - This fourm will still be kept open for people who wish to post their application and have a long period of time to make their application better.

Thanks for applying! Stay with us!

Lewis
Head of Staff
Server Administrator
Back to top Go down
http://www.remorsewow.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nesphir's GM Application.   Nesphir's GM Application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nesphir's GM Application.
Page 1 of 1