RemorseWoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RemorseWoW Where PvP Started!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sniper's GM Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler1206

Sniper's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Sniper's GM Application   Sniper's GM Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:40 am

1. What is your name?
Tyler Burris

2. How old are you?
13 (But I will be as honest as I can, also I have had ton of experience and im mature for my age)

3. Where do you live?
Iniana (USA)

4. Do you speak fluent english?
Yes, I have very good english! I make my english as easy to read as possible!

5. How long have you played on RemorseWoW private servers?
I have played on RemorseWoW for 1 month and 2 weeks!

6. How much do you spend on World of Warcraft a day and our servers?
I spend around 5-10 hours a day playing RemorseWoW!

7. Tell us a little bit about yourself, e.g. Hobbies?
I like to play World of Warcraft, I play baseball, I like to make new friends, and I like to play on RemorseWoW alot!

8. Have you had any previous experience as a GameMaster and where?
Yes! I was a lvl 3 GM on AwesomeServerGreatJob when it was in the top 50! I left it because I was there for 5months and they were not adding anything new!

9. Why do you think you would be a good RemorseWoW GameMaster? Why should we hire you and no somebody else?
I think I should be a gamemaster on RemorseWoW because, my english is really good. I have had years of being a GameMaster! I also have been here for 1 month and 2 weeks, so I've been here a long time, and I know where everything is!

10. Someone comes online on the server and asks for items/gear/gold, what would you do and why? What if the player started to insult you, what would you do?
If they ask for items/gear/gold, I would tell them no and give them a warning! If they kept asking I would kick them, if they asked again I would ban them, because they already had a warning and a kick. If they started to insult me I would take a SS just in case, then I would kick him, If he continued I ban him.

11. You are on a Non-GM account and you notice a GM pvp'ing as he uses .revive and .mod commands, you tell him to stop but he carrys on. You say that you are a GM and that you are going to report him. He then bans your character, your log onto another character but the GM is not online. What would you do?
If I saw this, I would take a SS as fast as I can, then I would show an admin the picture. Hopefully, I would get them off the staff team for misbehaving.

12. For a strange reason, a GM gets furious at you, he is threatening that he will get you kicked from the staff team or banned. Mabye he was in a mood or it was a mistake that had happened to him or from another GM? What would you do if he banned you but no Admin is online to contact. Well, first I would just tell him to calm down and I will try to ask him whats making him mad. I will also take a SS if he trys to deny something, or if he trys to blame that I insulted him.

13. What would be the first thing you would like to improve if you became a GM?
I would like to improve RemorseWoW by helping finish the mall, so people can start buying there gear! Smile

14. Do you have ventrilo and a working microphone?
I do have ventrilo, but I do not have a working microphone.

Thank you for your time of reading my GM Application!
Back to top Go down
yvoms

PostSubject: Re: Sniper's GM Application   Sniper's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:03 am

are u unbanned yet?
Back to top Go down
Thomasum

PostSubject: Re: Sniper's GM Application   Sniper's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:04 am

If you have been banned. I really dont think its a good idea to post a application.

-Eksor.
Back to top Go down
Tyler1206

PostSubject: Re: Sniper's GM Application   Sniper's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:15 am

Im not banned o.o
Back to top Go down
yvoms

PostSubject: Re: Sniper's GM Application   Sniper's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:54 am

we where banned by mistake.
they didnt unban me yet....
and thomas plz stop spamming everywhere i post.
its getting annoying..
Back to top Go down
Thomasum

PostSubject: Re: Sniper's GM Application   Sniper's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:10 pm

yvoms wrote:

its getting annoying..

Its a Forum. And why do you think im posting everywhere your posting ? Makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
yvoms

PostSubject: Re: Sniper's GM Application   Sniper's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:21 pm

Thomasum wrote:
yvoms wrote:

its getting annoying..

Its a Forum. And why do you think im posting everywhere your posting ? Makes no sense.
never mind Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sniper's GM Application   Sniper's GM Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sniper's GM Application
Page 1 of 1