RemorseWoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RemorseWoW Where PvP Started!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gonefishin's GM Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
madryan

madryan

Gonefishin's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Gonefishin's GM Application   Gonefishin's GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:39 pm

1. What is your name?
Ryan Jarry.

2. How old are you?

3. Where do you live?
New Hampshire.

4. Do you speak fluent english?
Yes.

5. How long have you played on RemorseWoW private servers?
Since 2.4.3.

6. How much do you spend on World of Warcraft a day and our servers?
Roughly 4-6Hours.

7. Tell us a little bit about yourself, e.g. Hobbies?
Work, Paintball and Football.

8. Have you had any previous experience as a GameMaster and where?
Yes, On a few servers. Lunar WoW, PhoenixWoW(GermanServer), and my friends server(Blizzlike).

9. Why do you think you would be a good RemorseWoW GameMaster? Why should we hire you and not somebody else?
Because I am very Loyal and Repsectful and Helpful to all players. And dont abuse my powers.

10. Someone comes online on the server and asks for items/gear/gold, what would you do and why? What if the player started to insult you, what would you do?
Say "Sorry, We are not allowed to give items to players." , Globaly Mute for roughly 5mins.

11. You are on a Non-GM account and you notice a GM pvp'ing as he uses .revive and .mod commands, you tell him to stop but he carrys on. You say that you are a GM and that you are going to report him. He then bans your character, your log onto another character but the GM is not online. What would you do?
I would report it on the forums. And ignore it and just make a new account.

12. For a strange reason, a GM gets furious at you, he is threatening that he will get you kicked from the staff team or banned. Mabye he was in a mood or it was a mistake that had happened to him or from another GM? What would you do if he banned you but no Admin is online to contact.
Again, Post on the forums. or PM a Staff Member on the forums.

13. What would be the first thing you would like to improve if you became a GM?
Getting the mall complete.

14. Do you have ventrilo and a working microphone?
Yes. and Yes.
Back to top Go down
Thomasum

PostSubject: Re: Gonefishin's GM Application   Gonefishin's GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:58 pm

This didnt convince me, but lucky for you. Im not the one in charge.

But anyways, good luck with your apply.
- Eksor.
Back to top Go down
Lewis
Admin
Lewis

PostSubject: Re: Gonefishin's GM Application   Gonefishin's GM Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:56 am

This is why before we accept any GM's we are giving player's to check their GM applications simply because this is the reason why.

Hello,

It's great to see that you have applied to be a GameMaster here at RemorseWoW - However, the message goes to everyone else to applied. - There are currently no GameMaster positions so your application will be on hold untill we decide to open GM positions. - This fourm will still be kept open for people who wish to post their application and have a long period of time to make their application better.

Thanks for applying! Stay with us!

Lewis
Head of Staff
Server Administrator

Back to top Go down
http://www.remorsewow.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gonefishin's GM Application   Gonefishin's GM Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gonefishin's GM Application
Page 1 of 1