RemorseWoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RemorseWoW Where PvP Started!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Question. Right here.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alodd

Question. Right here.  Empty
PostSubject: Question. Right here.    Question. Right here.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:37 pm

Alright i was just wondering why there is only one melee starter weapon? I think there should be a staff for the caster and a mace for the Shamans and a Dagger for the rouges. Also why cant pallys use swords? They can in retail WoW.

Im sorry if this offends you. im not trying to tell you how to run your private servers im just giving suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Shadw

PostSubject: Re: Question. Right here.    Question. Right here.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:16 am

The paladins can use swords when they start out. There is just one starter weapon cause once you progress in your character, you can get more weapons, what-would be the point of making several starter weapons when you would only use them for a few levels.
Back to top Go down
Alodd

PostSubject: Re: Question. Right here.    Question. Right here.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:29 pm

What about shamans?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question. Right here.    Question. Right here.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question. Right here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RemorseWoW :: RemorseWoW 255 Fun :: RemorseWoW 255 Chat-
Jump to: