RemorseWoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RemorseWoW Where PvP Started!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not fair.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Condemned

Condemned

Not fair. Empty
PostSubject: Not fair.   Not fair. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:20 pm

So, recently a new gm ((new to me)) whispered to response of a ticket not concerning him but w/e.
he told me a GM was afk who wasn't unless gm's move from nagrand - hyjal summit - stormpeaks while afk *shrug* who knows these days.

So i told the gm he isnt afk, the gm argued, I said he isnt any more important than me when he referred to me being "smart" for stating a FACT and I got charr banned I then logged to tell the real story and GM BANNED me on my account.

I voted and have 2nd made account on forums sence day 1, I recruited and applied and commented the owners just to be banned by a GM hating the fact IM right hes WRONG?

P.S Kall you're not the owner apprently, you're GM tamerofbeast said he was currently the owner if he denys this you're staff like to lie. Thanks xox
Back to top Go down
Bratizzess

Bratizzess

Not fair. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not fair.   Not fair. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:31 pm

After your story i'll strongly agree that your right, and the Tamerofbeasts is wrong. It aint fair at all and you shall have a unbann.
Back to top Go down
xXShadowXx

xXShadowXx

Not fair. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not fair.   Not fair. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:42 pm

Do you Have any Ss's Or Proof?
Back to top Go down
boom

boom

Not fair. Empty
PostSubject: look   Not fair. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:19 pm

look i didnt start anything all i did was do what gms do and answer a ticket, and the reason i said tamer was going afk was becuase he was in vent with me and he clearly stated im going afk yes he might of ported some where before he did but i know he was going afk thats why i clearly stated he is afk, then i go to finish helping another person then u come back with your smart remarks such as " do u know how to use the /who" and "he clearly moved from one place to another" now im not the smartest mtfer but i know when someone is acting starting so after i had asked were u acting smart and again i got another smart remark again, i have screen shoots of what was said and i had already sent them to kall so now he knows whats going on i never wanted to banned you or anything but so i kicked ou so u knew that yes you had started and yes i was showing u, u need to stop,but as soon as u come back on you go over the server chat and take it across server im sorry no one wants to hear mine and your disagreement period there was no need for that want so ever then tamer comes on to tell ask whats going on and then you go on so the kick was a warning the banned was only 10 mins but u come back on ,on another toon and spam server chat again so you got permant thats what happen im not blaming anyone else this was between me and u but u made it other peoples business,thats all now that the real truth is out i feel better and if u dont belive plz get on msn and or vent and i would gladly share the screenshoots with anyone who wants to see im not hiding anything whats so ever
Back to top Go down
xXShadowXx

xXShadowXx

Not fair. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not fair.   Not fair. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:23 pm

boom wrote:
look i didnt start anything all i did was do what gms do and answer a ticket, and the reason i said tamer was going afk was becuase he was in vent with me and he clearly stated im going afk yes he might of ported some where before he did but i know he was going afk thats why i clearly stated he is afk, then i go to finish helping another person then u come back with your smart remarks such as " do u know how to use the /who" and "he clearly moved from one place to another" now im not the smartest mtfer but i know when someone is acting starting so after i had asked were u acting smart and again i got another smart remark again, i have screen shoots of what was said and i had already sent them to kall so now he knows whats going on i never wanted to banned you or anything but so i kicked ou so u knew that yes you had started and yes i was showing u, u need to stop,but as soon as u come back on you go over the server chat and take it across server im sorry no one wants to hear mine and your disagreement period there was no need for that want so ever then tamer comes on to tell ask whats going on and then you go on so the kick was a warning the banned was only 10 mins but u come back on ,on another toon and spam server chat again so you got permant thats what happen im not blaming anyone else this was between me and u but u made it other peoples business,thats all now that the real truth is out i feel better and if u dont belive plz get on msn and or vent and i would gladly share the screenshoots with anyone who wants to see im not hiding anything whats so ever

Ok.. I Unbanned you If I hear anythig esle that you Been Doing or Saying I will Ip Banned you and your Account.. I dont Want to Hear any MORE FIGHTING.. Or Agureing you Do that with a Gm you will Be Kicked, Banned, Deleveled to 1, Muted for hours, Etc.. NO MORE!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Not fair. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not fair.   Not fair. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not fair.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RemorseWoW :: RemorseWoW 255 Fun :: RemorseWoW 255 Chat-
Jump to: