RemorseWoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RemorseWoW Where PvP Started!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wax's GM App. :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
talisman666

Wax's GM App. :) Empty
PostSubject: Wax's GM App. :)   Wax's GM App. :) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:11 am

1. What is your name?
Tim Larsen

2. How old are you?
I am 15 years old.

3. Where do you live?
Jessheim, Norway.

4. Do you speak fluent english?

Yes i speak and write really good english(atleast i try as good as i can) xD

5. How long have you played on RemorseWoW private servers?
f
or about 2 weeks now and it looks good.

6. How much do you spend on World of Warcraft a day and our servers?

About 5-10 hours on Remorse when i don't have practice.

7. Tell us a little bit about yourself, e.g. Hobbies?

I LOVE to play basketball and hang out with friends, i have lived in Norway for the past year and before th
at i lived in Sweden. My dream is to become Pro-Basketball player and play in the NBA.

8. Have you had any previous experience as a GameMaster and where?

I have been GM on 2 servers, Epic-wow and another(which i don't rememb
er the name of) Epic - GM ---- The other - Event-GM

9. Why do you think you would be a good RemorseWoW GameMaster? Why should we hire you and no somebody else?

Like everybody else says "I love to help others" and i think i am a good event "host".
I could really be helpful by coming up with ideas for events and improving the servers population, and since im online kinda early when no other GM is it could really be helpful for players that are in need of help at the same time as i am online.
I kinda know most of the commands(have a book in my desk that i have made myself with all the commands i need).

10. Someone comes online on the server and asks for items/gear/gold, what would you do and why? What if the player started to insult you, what would you do?

I would tell them that i can not do that since the rules say strictly that i cannot. And if the players starts insulting me i would just try to ignore him and if he keeps doing this i would speak to other GMs about banning this player.

11. You are on a Non-GM account and you notice a GM pvp'ing as he uses .revive and .mod commands, you tell him to stop but he carrys on. You say that you are a GM and that you are going to report him. He then bans your character, your log onto another character but the GM is not online. What would you do?

I would start by talking to the Head-GM/owner about this GM and his actions and maybe PrtSc it and show it to the Head-GM/owner.

12. For a strange reason, a GM gets furious at you, he is threatening that he will get you kicked from the staff team or banned. Mabye he was in a mood or it was a mistake that had happened to him or from another GM?

I would start by talking to the owner about what happend or that i do not know why he is banning me and while we're talking about it the owner might ask this "GM" about what happend and we probably will discuss this and find out that it was a mistake and that my ban/kick shall be removed.

13. What would be the first thing you would like to improve if you became a GM?

The reward system(items gotten by honor/arena points) the answering to tickets, bcuz ive noticed that almost no tickets are being read.

14. Do you have ventrilo and a working microphone?

Yes, I do have a 100% working microphone.

//Wax with his hopes up Wink
Back to top Go down

Wax's GM App. :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RemorseWoW :: Staff Applications :: GameMaster Applications-
Jump to: