RemorseWoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RemorseWoW Where PvP Started!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Banned for Revealing Double Standarts

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerdhunter

Banned for Revealing Double Standarts Empty
PostSubject: Banned for Revealing Double Standarts   Banned for Revealing Double Standarts I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:36 am

Today around 17:00 ( Turkey Time ) GM Judeath hosted an event , It was an 2v2 event and there were only 3 teams , Nerdhunter - Mescallina , Waxx - Zerloth ( if I remember correct ) and Warzorro with Skillnolol . The first round was us against waxx and zerloth . We won . Second round we had to face Warrzorzo and Skillnolol but suddenly Skillnolol disconnected from the game and didn't log in again . Normally It would count as a Disqualification since Warrzorzo ( from allied ) couldn't find a partner , but because Judeath loves certain players he letted warrzorzo to choose a partner from hordes and also the team that lost against us and lost their chances in the event. Warzorro picked Zerloth for the event . We fought and we lost . I didn't said anything about why letting him get a horde and beaten partner , because of the player lack in server I understood that judeath wanted the event to last longer.
Judeath told us to HS and go back and called Zerloth and Warrzorzo to give their rewards , My partner went back to mall but I stayed to watch when suddenly While giving their rewards Waxx came to them and asked for honor since he was the ex partner of Zerloth and letted him use his partner ( ALTHOUGH THEY WERE BEATEN ) And Jude said I will give you honor and rewarded him aswell . I went down and my first reaction was What the **** ?
He told me that he lent his partner and he also deserved a reward aswell . I called him tard and left when he frooze me and banned me.

I don't know whats worst , Having a gm that has no fair judgement and does double standarts to certain players because they are keep calling him '' ur the best '' , '' we love you '' and all that crap . I won't say anything you decide
Back to top Go down
Condemned

Condemned

PostSubject: Re: Banned for Revealing Double Standarts   Banned for Revealing Double Standarts I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:40 am

James the owner has already sorted this issue ingame, you were banned correctly and for 2 days you've been treating staff incorrectly.
I suggest you delete this before I tell James to look at the post after he already fixed this issue. He agree'd I was right. Waxx kindly gave his partner I asked him if he would you where to busy QQing. I also didn't tell you to HS I was going to fix up another event for you all but you decided to gurn.

BTW: Them saying I love you etc doesn't make me like them more or less than you. They say that even if I dont reward them so dont make excuses.

Last edited by Condemned on Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nerdhunter

PostSubject: Re: Banned for Revealing Double Standarts   Banned for Revealing Double Standarts I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:42 am

I went up and said , Well we had no chance anyway ..
You reply was QQ more and go with the flow .

And I'm not even telling the tactics you gave zerloth and warrzorzo before the match started
Back to top Go down
Condemned

Condemned

PostSubject: Re: Banned for Revealing Double Standarts   Banned for Revealing Double Standarts I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:44 am

Tactics? They wer horde and Allaince they HAD to be told thru me what to do, warrzorzo directed they kill you. I DIDN'T by any chance tell them my tactic.

Stop logging ingame even Lewis has started to bann you now.
Back to top Go down
Bratizzess

Bratizzess

PostSubject: Re: Banned for Revealing Double Standarts   Banned for Revealing Double Standarts I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:49 am

This is a silly thread, Waxx deserved the honor if he was the partner of the horde who joined Warrzorzo. Nerdhunter please stop the QQ on forums. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Nerdhunter

PostSubject: Re: Banned for Revealing Double Standarts   Banned for Revealing Double Standarts I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:51 am

Bratizzess you are warrzorzo stop prentending thanks.
Back to top Go down
talisman666

PostSubject: Re: Banned for Revealing Double Standarts   Banned for Revealing Double Standarts I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:51 am

OMFG Nerd... I were there and saw the whole thing. You have been treating ppl badly since you joined and noone kinda likes you. Jude was only telling warrzorrso what Zerloth told him too since they where not part of the same alliance. And i got rewarded for lending my partner to warrz bcuz his was offline.

Love Wax Wink
Back to top Go down
Bratizzess

Bratizzess

PostSubject: Re: Banned for Revealing Double Standarts   Banned for Revealing Double Standarts I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:52 am

Alright i will stop pretend that i aint Warrzorzo cause i am. And i totaly agree Waxx.
Back to top Go down
Lewis
Admin
Lewis

PostSubject: Re: Banned for Revealing Double Standarts   Banned for Revealing Double Standarts I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:57 am

Ok, I really thought you were a nice guy untill now.

I don't understand why you are QQ'ing about, it's just a darn game, there will be more opportunities. However, due to the population, it should have been 1v1 in my opinion.
Just accept the fact that you are banned.

Back to top Go down
http://www.remorsewow.net
Condemned

Condemned

PostSubject: Re: Banned for Revealing Double Standarts   Banned for Revealing Double Standarts I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:01 am

It was 1 v 1 but they all wanted a 2 v 2 badly ^^ just saying Smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned for Revealing Double Standarts   Banned for Revealing Double Standarts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned for Revealing Double Standarts
Page 1 of 1