RemorseWoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RemorseWoW Where PvP Started!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mage spell buggs.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thomasum

Mage spell buggs. Empty
PostSubject: Mage spell buggs.   Mage spell buggs. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:57 pm

Hey guys and lads.

Ive been noticed alot of bugs in the mage class. And ill try to tell you about all of em.

This is the one ive noticed untill now.. :

Blink - The blink doesnt work in non-pvp areas. Only in PvP-areas. Like in Gurubashi arena does it work, but outside it doesnt.

Water Elemental - When im summoning a Water Elemental (My pet as frost-spec), it just dissapears in no time. Its up for maybe 1 or 2 secounds, but then goes away.

Mirror Image - Mirror Image got the same bug as my Water Elemental. I summon them, but they goes away after 0.01 secounds.

Arcane Missiles - And ive been told that Arcane Missiles only shoots twice, but its supposed to tick for 6-7 times.

Well, this is the bugs ive got untill now. But if i got more, ill get right into this thread and post it.

Thanks.
- Eksor.

Quick Edit :
Ive only tried Forst. So i really dont know about Fire and Arcane.
Back to top Go down
Lewis
Admin
Lewis

Mage spell buggs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage spell buggs.   Mage spell buggs. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:59 pm

Thank you very much for reporting these bugs, when we update the core. We should only have 6 bugs left. Aprox anyway, not sure about that anyway. Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
http://www.remorsewow.net
yvoms

Mage spell buggs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage spell buggs.   Mage spell buggs. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:04 pm

i know and a rogue cant do killing spree
on beast's
Back to top Go down
Thomasum

Mage spell buggs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage spell buggs.   Mage spell buggs. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:20 pm

I just noticed that i could have my pet up, but when i summon my Mirrors while ive got my pet up.. They both goes away.

Qucikly Edit :

The pet's spells doesnt work either.
Back to top Go down
Thomasum

Mage spell buggs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage spell buggs.   Mage spell buggs. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:42 pm

The talent "Brain Freeze" doesnt work. It wont popp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mage spell buggs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage spell buggs.   Mage spell buggs. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mage spell buggs.
Page 1 of 1