RemorseWoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RemorseWoW Where PvP Started!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Epixx's says oohhaiii thar

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Epixx

Epixx's says oohhaiii thar Empty
PostSubject: Epixx's says oohhaiii thar   Epixx's says oohhaiii thar I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:48 am

Hi i'm epixx, I'm the host of Remorse WoW. I currently don't have WoW installed. But i will install it soon and come join you guys online :)
Back to top Go down
Lewis
Admin
Lewis

PostSubject: Re: Epixx's says oohhaiii thar   Epixx's says oohhaiii thar I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:53 am

Hello Epixx, I am the Head of Staff/Server Administrator of RemorseWoW, good to see you here.

Back to top Go down
http://www.remorsewow.net
Epixx

PostSubject: Re: Epixx's says oohhaiii thar   Epixx's says oohhaiii thar I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:54 am

Cool :O
Is the web dev btw online? Because site is a bit glitching at the bottem.
Back to top Go down
Lewis
Admin
Lewis

PostSubject: Re: Epixx's says oohhaiii thar   Epixx's says oohhaiii thar I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:58 am

Not that I know of. I don't know who the web dev is :/
Back to top Go down
http://www.remorsewow.net
Epixx

PostSubject: Re: Epixx's says oohhaiii thar   Epixx's says oohhaiii thar I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:59 am

Hehe, Wortex is the web developer ;)
Back to top Go down
Thomasum

PostSubject: Re: Epixx's says oohhaiii thar   Epixx's says oohhaiii thar I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:01 pm

Hey Epixx. Cant wait to see you online Smile
Back to top Go down
yvoms

PostSubject: Re: Epixx's says oohhaiii thar   Epixx's says oohhaiii thar I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:08 pm

Cant wait to level with you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Epixx

PostSubject: Re: Epixx's says oohhaiii thar   Epixx's says oohhaiii thar I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:00 pm

I hate being on vacation.. with a connection of 9 KB/s to download WoW with QQ
Back to top Go down
Thomasum

PostSubject: Re: Epixx's says oohhaiii thar   Epixx's says oohhaiii thar I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:37 pm

It sounds nice, do you have candles for lights? And do you cook your food on an open fire on the roof?
Back to top Go down
Epixx

PostSubject: Re: Epixx's says oohhaiii thar   Epixx's says oohhaiii thar I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:53 am

[quote="Thomasum"]It sounds nice, do you have candles for lights? And do you cook your food on an open fire on the roof?[/quote]
Yea! Lol, But i'm using an USB that uses 3g connection to connect to the internet. It's even slower then my freaking iphone's connection -.-
Back to top Go down
Thomasum

PostSubject: Re: Epixx's says oohhaiii thar   Epixx's says oohhaiii thar I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:17 am

Epixx wrote:
Thomasum wrote:
It sounds nice, do you have candles for lights? And do you cook your food on an open fire on the roof?
Yea! Lol, But i'm using an USB that uses 3g connection to connect to the internet. It's even slower then my freaking iphone's connection -.-

Hehe, just joking with ya mate. Good luck with the connections.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epixx's says oohhaiii thar   Epixx's says oohhaiii thar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Epixx's says oohhaiii thar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RemorseWoW :: General :: Greetings-
Jump to: