RemorseWoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RemorseWoW Where PvP Started!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eksor GM Apply.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Thomasum

Eksor GM Apply. Empty
PostSubject: Eksor GM Apply.   Eksor GM Apply. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:06 pm

1. What is your name?
- Thomas.

2. How old are you?
- Im currently 16 years old.

3. Where do you live?
- Im from Norway.

4. Do you speak fluent english?
- Yes indeed, i speak/type Norwegian, Swedish and Danish as well.

5. How long have you played on RemorseWoW private servers?
- I joined for a few days ago, and it looks like a nice server. But it needs a bit work. So i thought i could try helping you guys out.

6. How much do you spend on World of Warcraft a day and our servers?
- Im playing WoW every day, about 4-? hours each day. If i get GM, i will problably play a bit more of course.

7. Tell us a little bit about yourself, e.g. Hobbies?
- Well, im not that good at theese questions. But ill give it a shot... I could start with my hobbies, and they are girls, girls, wow and girls. Im also hanging out with my friends alot. Im also training a bit, trying to stay in shape. As i said, i really dont like theese questions, so ill just end it here.. I really dont know what to put into them.

8. Have you had any previous experience as a GameMaster and where?
- Yes, i do. Ive been GM on 5 different server. If you want to, ill add all 5 in a comment. Im pritty know to ArcEMU, thats the one peoples are using mostly. But i also used a custom-made one, i really dont remember what they called it, but they made it them selfs. So if you made your commands etc your self, that wont be a problem.

9. Why do you think you would be a good RemorseWoW GameMaster? Why should we hire you and no somebody else?
- Well, almost every apply ive seen peoples are saying like "Because i love to help peoples out" etc. But im serious about it. I really do love helping peoples and see them get happy because I could help. And that gives me a good feeling.
And , ive got alot of experience. I know how to handle mostly of the situations a GM could meet. And, im taking this job really seriously. If im a GM, i know what my status are, and i know i cant go mess around with my powers just to look cool infrot of my friends. Easy said, im no abuser and i do take this job really seriously.

10. Someone comes online on the server and asks for items/gear/gold, what would you do and why? What if the player started to insult you, what would you do?
- I guess i would have told him/her to go farm. And i cant do anything with it. Because im not allowed to give away stuff. But if he/she deleted something, and didnt meen to do it, i would have told him/her to give me proof. Because as i said, i cant give away stuff to random peoples.

11. You are on a Non-GM account and you notice a GM pvp'ing as he uses .revive and .mod commands, you tell him to stop but he carrys on. You say that you are a GM and that you are going to report him. He then bans your character, your log onto another character but the GM is not online. What would you do?
- I would have noticed hes/her name. And checked hes/her IP, and then reported to a Head-GM, who could take away hes/her powers. And then ban.

12. For a strange reason, a GM gets furious at you, he is threatening that he will get you kicked from the staff team or banned. Mabye he was in a mood or it was a mistake that had happened to him or from another GM? What would you do if he banned you but no Admin is online to contact.
- I would have waited, untill a Head-GM came online. And i would have talked to him/her about it. And maybe i god a screenshot that i would show, just to proove it. Screenshots, or videos are always a good method to make complicated cases, easy.

13. What would be the first thing you would like to improve if you became a GM?
- Well, i would have cleaned all the tickets thats up. Well, this question depends on my GM-level. But , yes.. i would have checked tickets, and maybe been looking in the malls for ganking (Im not sure, but i dont think thats allowed ?). Then i would do things that falls me in, maybe another ticket comes.. Who knows?...

14. Do you have ventrilo and a working microphone?
- Yes, ive got a high-quality microphone + headset.

Any additional information?
- Well, i just wanna add that.. If i dont get GM, i would accept it, and keep going with the server. Trying to help out the best i could without the powers.
And i just wanna say thank you.

- Eksor.
Back to top Go down
ggjomo

Eksor GM Apply. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eksor GM Apply.   Eksor GM Apply. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:48 pm

Yeah it looks like you know what you're doing. You should become a GM lol
Back to top Go down
Bratizzess

Bratizzess

Eksor GM Apply. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eksor GM Apply.   Eksor GM Apply. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:39 pm

Good application. If we need GM's sometime you would fit. But at that time there must be around 50+ other applications. But good luck
Back to top Go down
Thomasum

Eksor GM Apply. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eksor GM Apply.   Eksor GM Apply. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:48 pm

50+ more applys ?

Dont you meen that the pop have to be bigger ? So, if your server gets 500+ players, and you got a GM-staff of 5. And there's only 20 applys, i wont be considered ?
Back to top Go down
Lewis
Admin
Lewis

Eksor GM Apply. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eksor GM Apply.   Eksor GM Apply. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:55 am

Thomasum, don't listen to Bratizzess, he has nothing to say over this forum. It's up to me.

However, the same message applies.

Hello,

It's great to see that you have applied to be a GameMaster here at RemorseWoW - However, the message goes to everyone else to applied. - There are currently no GameMaster positions so your application will be on hold untill we decide to open GM positions. - This fourm will still be kept open for people who wish to post their application and have a long period of time to make their application better.

Thanks for applying! Stay with us!

Lewis
Head of Staff
Server Administrator

Note: We would not 50+ other applications.
Back to top Go down
http://www.remorsewow.net
Thomasum

Eksor GM Apply. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eksor GM Apply.   Eksor GM Apply. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:36 am

Alright Lew. Thanks, cu ingame! Smile
Back to top Go down
Condemned

Condemned

Eksor GM Apply. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eksor GM Apply.   Eksor GM Apply. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:24 am

Eksor, fine app. But, stop posting on other peoples applications as if you're a GM, I take this from the post you've wrote "If you were banned not a good idea to post." Mhm...I was banned by mistake and im a GM you got a problem Smile?
Back to top Go down
Thomasum

Eksor GM Apply. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eksor GM Apply.   Eksor GM Apply. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:47 am

Condemned wrote:
Eksor, fine app. But, stop posting on other peoples applications as if you're a GM, I take this from the post you've wrote "If you were banned not a good idea to post." Mhm...I was banned by mistake and im a GM you got a problem Smile?

Yeah sorry. Wont happen again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eksor GM Apply. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eksor GM Apply.   Eksor GM Apply. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eksor GM Apply.
Page 1 of 1